Am 13.10.2015 um 21:02 schrieb Larry Goldman:
I’ve seen CPanel hosted on several other ISPs. It would be quite unfortunate
(for them and for their users) if their email product could not reliably catch
spam.

and i have seen so much shit from ISP's long ago that i started in 2005 to host and implement anything we need on own infrastrcuture with own deployments and finally even replaced a spamfilter-applicance from a million-dollar-company specialized for spamfiltering with own solutions

they all sell SpamAssassin and other free components wrapped in layers over layers (cPanel is one of the definite crap in that layers) and finally sell shit for money

do it yourself or live with the results

what you can't expect is serious help on upstream mailing lists fro SA burried inside a dozen of crap layers likely nobody on that planet knows how thinhgs are realy configured