On Sun, Oct 3, 2021 at 8:54 AM Sean McBride <s...@rogue-research.com> wrote:

> Alas, that seems to mean there are no other binary distributions for macOS,
> unless anyone knows of any?

Homebrew and MacPorts are both listed. Honestly once those projects
supported SVN it kind of removed all of the incentive to publish a
package. That is why we stopped providing one from CollabNet and
removed our listing from that page. I would guess it had to do with
why WanDisco stopped too. If you are doing software development on OSX
it is pretty rare to not eventually need to use Homebrew or MacPorts.
Once you do, then installing SVN is trivial.

I personally use Homebrew. The SVN package is all precompiled so it is
easy to install. Myself and other SVN devs have even improved the
formula over the years. For example, I have provided improvements over
the years so that the JavaHL library is included by default and I
helped to get the package fully working on the new Apple Silicon.

Mark