On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 11:24 AM Daniel Sahlberg
<daniel.l.sahlb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If "only providing outdated versions" is a reason for de-listing then sadly
> both CollabNet and WANdisco should go (at least when 1.10 is EOL). I can edit
> the website but I'd appreciate if anyone else in PMC would give their opinion
> on policy.

My recommendation is we discuss and create a policy, add it to the
page and then we can enforce it. I would expect the policy would be
related to providing our LTS version and the only question is whether
we want to require the latest LTS version be made available or just
that one of our still supported LTS versions is available. Perhaps the
latter could be an exception if there is some OS that cannot support a
newer LTS for some reason.

Historically, we only allowed distributions of our command line
binaries to be listed. TortoiseSVN was the first exception we made and
that was after they added the command line binaries as part of their
installer. But AFAIK, clients like Cornerstone and Versions are GUI
clients. Other clients with a long and close relationship with SVN
such as Subclipse and AnkhSVN have never been listed on this page for
that reason.

Thanks

Mark