On Sun, Oct 3, 2021 at 7:17 PM Sean McBride <s...@rogue-research.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Oct 2021 09:07:04 -0400, Mark Phippard said:
>
> >Homebrew and MacPorts are both listed.
>
> I saw that, but I thought they required Xcode...
>
> >Honestly once those projects
> >supported SVN it kind of removed all of the incentive to publish a
> >package. That is why we stopped providing one from CollabNet and
> >removed our listing from that page. I would guess it had to do with
> >why WanDisco stopped too.
>
> I see.  Do you agree Wandisco's should be removed from the website listing at
> this point?

If they no longer intend to provide newer versions then yes I think it
should be removed. I would prefer someone else do it though simply
because I used to work for a competitor of WanDisco and would not want
anyone there to think that was a motive. I tried to remove any
CollabNet package from this page that we were no longer maintaining,
such as when we stopped providing new binaries for OSX and Solaris.

Mark