Good point. But I I assumed that it would be possible to subvert GWT widgets
to tapestry wrappings, or maybe the other side around, since they want to
bind to something id'd in the page. That way we could use any GWT widgte
just the way we could a Tacos component.

Having said that I must take of my hat to the fact that I do not whatsoever
understand what I am talking about.

Cheers,
PS