On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 11:54 AM, Jonathan Barker <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You've been too active with technical issues on the list to be labeled a
> troll...  unless Rob has a split personality and you are the side that
> actually knows something.  Hmmm.  An interesting email address, BTW, given
> the topic of conversation :-)

It's because I'm trying to use tapestry again :-). In a short I was using
Tapestry 4 a little bit 2 years ago. And right now trying to read book about
Tapestry 5 (which was unfairly blamed here -
http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=48743). Maybe I
started to read this book because I was surprised is it really so bad. But
as the result I found it's very useful. Nowadays very hard to find so
professional book about programming. But as the recommendation to author of
this book and guys who are writing help about Tapestry 5 on the site:
Please add more examples about Translator interface in Tapestry 5 and how it
can be used.

I'm asking about that not because I have some troubles with it, but because
it's very important and help developers (users of T5) to do code reuse. This
approach is almost the same as converters in JSF. And you can easily open
any book about JSF and find that each author is trying to spend almost one
chapter about converters and how it can be used in real life.

Thanks,
Yura.