logging is as easy with SimpleLog
http://commons.apache.org/logging/commons-logging-1.1.1/guide.html#A%20Quick%20Guide%20To%20Simple%20Log
or as complex
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/logging.html
as you configure

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.