> From: Lisa D Beggs/AC/VCU [mailto:ldbe...@vcu.edu]
> Subject: Re: Trouble setting up virtual host
>
> > another note.....now that I have changed port from 8080 to 80,
> How exactly did you do this ?  I changed the configuration in the
> server.xml file based on guidance from my vendor.

Please learn how to use e-mail.  You need to differentiate the question from
the response; any reasonable e-mail client (which rules out Outlook, of course)
will normally do this for you.  If yours doesn't, you'll have to manually
identify the input and output in some fashion, such as what I've done with this
message.

Don't make it hard to help you.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.