On 10/06/2010 16:43, André Warnier wrote:

> If at the same time you have a customer who insists on receiving war
> files for application updates, you're cooked, because you have to build
> a customer-specific war file every time.

This might be /tedious/, but it's not /hard/.  If it was something that
occurs frequently enough to be a problem, then I'd incorporate it into
my build system and generate multiple .war files, each in the their own
directory with whatever else you might need to send out with a release.

It's not so difficult to do that with Ant (or Maven I'd imagine).