From: André Warnier [mailto:a...@ice-sa.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 3:15 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat 5.5.28 on 64 bit windows server 2008.

kiran surapaneni wrote:
> We are setting up Tomcat 5.5.28 on 64 bit Windows server 2008.

Why are you doing this on a new system ? The current version of Tomcat is
7.0.20, and between Tomcat 5.5.28 (itself not the most recent version of Tomcat
5.5), there was already Tomcat 6.0 (current version 6.0.33).

Understand : it is not /forbidden/ to use an older version, but the level of
support you will get will always be better on a more recent version.
Specially for issues such as the one you mention.