This is a known issue with the APR library, though I don't know if a bug has
ever been entered for it.  The APR connectors will only bind to IPv6-any by
default.  If you search the list, you will see that it has been a problem for
about a year, and, I think, only affects the implementation on Windows systems.
 Therefore, the underlying issue may be a Windows one.

Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to
the sender or telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your
system.