Hello,

Am 21.08.2011 15:01, schrieb Venkata Surapaneni:
Verlag,

         Both the suggestions worked and We are going to add address line to
the server.xml file.

Is the support for IP 4 dropped by plan or by accident ? If it is by plan,
isn't it early ? There are still lot of applications running on IP 4 and it
will be while before every one is ready for IP 6.

If it is by accident, I believe the versions from 5.5.29 have this issue.

I guess this is not a Tomcat issue. In your server.xml you habe the org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener enabled which uses the dll named by Eurotrans-Verlag. It should be enough to remove this line from your config to disable native APR. Another solution might be to keep your old Tomcat version and update only the binaries für your operating system. Maybe your dlls are not meant for 64bit Windows. See http://tomcat.apache.org/download-native.cgi.

For further JVM IPv6 documentation check first http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/net/ipv6_guide/index.html Especially java.net.preferIPv4Stack is interesting to enforce a certain protocol behaviour.

        Stefan