Thanks for the update.  My experience so far has just been with 5.5.x, but we
are moving to 6.0.x with our next software release, so I will be testing this
soon.  It's good to hear that it appears to have been addressed.
Jeff

Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to
the sender or telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your
system.