On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <
reier...@gmail.com> wrote:

> @Tomas, @Martin,
>
> I already knew those links... Thanks anyway. Actually I went a bit further
> an implemented the same "application" on different technologies so that
> developers could evaluate for themselves the wonders of "downsides" of each
> technology... plus detailed explanations of how the code works....
> Unfortunately I cannot share that code as is property of the company I work
> for....

That's a pretty solid approach, pity you can't share the code though.  I
tried to do something similar as open-source:
http://code.google.com/p/perfbench/

Maybe you can contribute some analysis or even an implementation or two ;)
I would be interested in your feedback, for e.g. which framework to attempt
next - do let me know offline.