To give an uplifting spin to all this:

Now, also, although larger than the one on the B200, the B210's FPGA
isn't really large unoccupied, so the amount of logic that you could
even hypothetically put in there is limited. Why's that uplifiting?

That FPGA was chosen for the board because there's usually little need
to do anything but the hardware interfacing and the DDC/DUC in the
FPGA. The B210 can, with good USB3 controllers, pretty much directly
hand through its analog bandwidth to a computer. So, unless you have a
workload that your PC including GPU and whatnot can't achieve, you
don't even have to think about implementing things on the B210's FPGA –
and frankly, I've got no idea what'd be easy to do on the free space of
a B210 but impossible on a high-end PC. And a high-end PC is still
cheaper than a ISE14 license.

Only thing that comes into mind is the latency restrictions you incur
with USB; that's really something that no amount of computing power on
the host computer side could solve.

So, maybe, if I can encourage you to discuss your specific application,
we can find a sensible solution on what to put on the SDR peripheral
device itself, and what to do on your PC?

Best regards,
Marcus