Hi Dan.  Such a product is in the works.  It was mentioned in Manuel Uhm's
presentation at GRCon 2017-- the USRP E320.
Single board approximately the size of a B210, AD9361, RFNoC-capable with
larger Zynq FPGA than E310 (XC7Z045).

Ettus Research intends to demo the E320 at GRCon 2018, so sign up today
(early bird registration ends tomorrow)!
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gnu-radio-conference-2018-tickets-42793672025

-Robin