Appreciate the feedback. Marcus, we have a project using RFNoC blocks on
the X310 to run this workflow, 2x Rx --> Splitstream for each RX --> DDC
for each split stream out --> FFT Sink. We would like to do the same on the
B210. This was overwhelming our CPU + GPU before we switched  to RFNoC on
the X310. We can deal with some latency as long as it is within reason.

If you think there is a way to do this workload on the PC without reducing
bandwidth I can give it a try.

Thanks