Hi Peter,

hm, I do agree, this sounds like it would be an absolutely reasonable
thing to do on a X310; the B210's master clock rates are way
significantly lower (especially in dual-RX mode), so my hope is that
the overwhelmingness of having software DDC is gone (or you just don't
care about it and do a massive FFT over the whole max 2× 30.72 MS/s
coming from the B210 at most on your GPU and just throw away stuff),
simply because the B210 isn't as much a beast at delivering baseband
samples as is.

To what do you plan to decimate in your DDCs, and how far in spectrum
would these bands be apart?

Best regards,
Marcus