On Sat, Jun 30, 2018 at 5:05 AM Peter Sanchez via USRP-users <
usrp-users@lists.ettus.com> wrote:

> Appreciate the feedback. Marcus, we have a project using RFNoC blocks on
> the X310 to run this workflow, 2x Rx --> Splitstream for each RX --> DDC
> for each split stream out --> FFT Sink. We would like to do the same on the
> B210. This was overwhelming our CPU + GPU before we switched  to RFNoC on
> the X310. We can deal with some latency as long as it is within reason.
>
> If you think there is a way to do this workload on the PC without reducing
> bandwidth I can give it a try.

I think what Ian was suggesting is that the whole RFNoC framework isn't
going to just work or be easy to port over to the B200 FPGA framework.

>From what it sounds like, you have a very specific flowgraph that doesn't
require any re-configuration with how things are connected to each other.
You specifically setup the signal processing chain to do what you're saying
here.

You should be able to port the "guts" of the signal processing chain to the
B200 without the need for RFNoC, per se.  All the communication channels
for getting the data streams to the host should live within UHD.

This is a much more tractable problem than trying to get the entire RFNoC
framework shoved into the B200.

Good luck!

Brian