On 07/25/2018 12:18 PM, RizThon wrote:

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 10:57 PM Marcus D. Leech <mle...@ripnet.com <mailto:mle...@ripnet.com>> wrote:

    Presuming you followed the instructions here for UHD installation:

    https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_install.html

    Everything should be fine.

Yes I installed http://files.ettus.com/binaries/uhd/latest_release/Windows7/uhd_3.12.0.0-release_Win32_VS2014.exe as well as the driver http://files.ettus.com/binaries/misc/erllc_uhd_winusb_driver.zip In the device manager, I see it under /USRPs / Ettus Research LLC B200/B210/

    I can't remember if we covered this or not.  Are you
    externally-powering the B210?   Some USB ports don't quite provide
    enough power.

I only tried it bus-powered.

Unfortunately it seems my power supply doesn't work well. When I plug it, the power led turns on then off. If I then connect the USB, it's still off.

What's the min/max voltage I can use? Maybe I can use a different power supply.

Thanks.
Use a 5-6V supply capable of 2 or 3 amps.