On 07/25/2018 01:08 PM, RizThon wrote:

    Use a 5-6V supply capable of 2 or 3 amps.

Thanks, it's actually working fine, the led properly turned green after the firmware and gateware were uploaded.

Trying .\benchmark_rate.exe --rx_rate 40e6 I get
Benchmark rate summary:
  Num received samples:     201778444
  Num dropped samples:      2800
  Num overruns detected:    2800
  Num transmitted samples:  0
  Num sequence errors (Tx): 0
  Num sequence errors (Rx): 0
  Num underruns detected:   0
  Num late commands:       0
  Num timeouts (Tx):       0
  Num timeouts (Rx):       0

It seems I still can't stream faster than around 28MS/s. I still get similar results with .\rx_samples_to_file.exe (using --null to not store to file).

Should I try to run some tests from http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_rdtesting.html ?

Concerning the error "[ERROR] [USB] libusb_session_impl::libusb_event_handler_task: LIBUSB_ERROR_CODE -1" that I get when specifying num_recv_frames, what could I do? Should I try a different driver? Has anyone already experienced that error?

Thanks.

Try with a smaller number? The Windows LIBUSB behaves differently than the Linux version. On Linux, I can usually ask for 256 without
  any issue.  Try 64.