On 07/25/2018 10:18 PM, RizThon wrote:
I already tried smaller values, but not small enough. It seems the highest I can go is num_recv_frames=44. Anything higher gives me errors.

At 40MS/s, without that parameter, I get 160 to 180 overflows over 20 seconds, while with num_recv_frames=44 I only get 20 to 30.

This actually allows me to stream at 55MS/s in *sc8* for 20s without any overflow! With sc16 though, I don't seem much difference and still get more than 5000 overflows.

Is it possible to use sc12 with the B2x0? The ADC having a 12 bits resolution, we wouldn't lose any data.

Concerning num_recv_frames, is this a problem with the Windows USB driver, meaning I wouldn't get better results on another Windows computer? I tried other drivers, using Zadig. Only the "WinUSB" driver works, but it doesn't work better than the original Ettus driver.

Do you advise people to use Linux rather than Windows for USB performance reasons? Should using 256 or 128 fix my streaming problems?

Thanks.