On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 at 13:15, dan Med <litokis.ta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But can someone help me understand the arraybuffer part ? How to call
> arraybuffer::append and when I create an instance of a arraybuffer it will
> create it with maximum size so 37... bytes and will only say that the bytes
> used are the one which I’ve declared ?

There is no ArrayBuffer::Append. Read closely: you've found ArrayBuffer
*Builder*::Append, which is some implementation detail in Blink (not V8). I
don't know when it's called, but I've pointed out before how you can find
out. When you use ArrayBuffer objects in JavaScript, then that code is not
executed at all.

And when you create an ArrayBuffer(10) in JavaScript, it definitely does
not allocate 32KB of memory. It'll round up to the nearest multiple of a
pointer size.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 10:09 AM dan Med <litokis.ta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh one more thing, so each tab in chrome is handeled as a single process,
> but Is the same process sandboxes with the Windows 10 kernel. Security or
> there’s another process which is sandboxes and then the main tab process
> the ( renderer ) is executed inside of it ?

That's a completely unrelated question which has nothing to do with V8 and
does not belong in this thread. I suggest to look around on
http://dev.chromium.org/developers for a bunch of things that have been
explained before.