Okay I will but, how could I be sure when blink on the renderer process
executes arraybufferbuilder ??
Or one more thing, can u redirect me to checkout how v8 represents data in
memory, how would it handle arraybuffers?
The only thing I’ve managed to find ( in the github repo ) was a JavaScript
file which contained if I remember correctly, 2 definitions of sorting
algorithms.