I know this came up during the recent discussions on using wiki for tips
and it was ruled out. I don't remember exactly what the reason was and
there are too many messages to go through, so I would like to pose this
question again. I came across this free hosting website called 110mb.com
which has like 2gb of free space with no advertisements and no catches
on hosting, and many people were successful in hosting mediawiki (search
their forums) and other wikis on their space. Why shoudn't this be an
option that we should consider? I don't know how successful their
business model is, but if they already proved that it works, they might
be around for a long time.

--
Thanks,
Hari