Am Samstag 24 März 2007 schrieb Bram Moolenaar:
> Martin Krischik wrote:
> > Doesn't Vim have a SourceForge page? Because SF is currently beta
> > testing Wikis [1]. Advantage here: We don't need to install anything.
> > We just have to wait for the beta to end.

> The problem with SourceForge is that their uptime is not good.  Last
> month the shell server was down for more than a week.  That means I
> could not change the web pages.

> When using the SF wiki the tips still need to be converted, thus I don't
> see an advantage in doing this on SF.

Maintanace - What most of you might have missed is: Wiki's need to be
installed, maintaned and - most importantly - need a backups strategy! Backup
is far more important then SPAM protection. You don't want to loose all the
valuable informations.

On SF the Wiki will be pre-installed, maintained by SF staff and desaster
recovery is in place. Of corse if you think we can do it better ourself then
that's fine.

Martin

--
Martin Krischik