Martin Krischik wrote:

> Doesn't Vim have a SourceForge page? Because SF is currently beta
> testing Wikis [1]. Advantage here: We don't need to install anything.
> We just have to wait for the beta to end.

The problem with SourceForge is that their uptime is not good.  Last
month the shell server was down for more than a week.  That means I
could not change the web pages.

When using the SF wiki the tips still need to be converted, thus I don't
see an advantage in doing this on SF.

--
User:       I'm having problems with my text editor.
Help desk:  Which editor are you using?