On Wed 9-Apr-08 4:30am -0600, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

> Now the patch is attached, hopefully that works better.

OK, vim in installed in c:\vim\vim71.  After many tries at
new directory names like vim71_fp, vim71fp, vim99 - none of
which worked (both $vim and $vimruntime were set to, for
example, c:\vim\vim71_fp) I found the vim75 worked.

I copied my src and doc folders from vim71 to vim75 and
built gvim.  It started up fine finally but :ve shows -float.

I want +float - how do I make that happen?

Bill