Thanks for these, I'll go look, if the cat gets off the keyboard!

RobH, and Nutty the Kitty sat practically on back of my hand so she can
flick the keys with her tail.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Turner" <richard.turne...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 2:22 PM
Subject: RE: Notes question

If you don't mind sticking with txt files, PlainText is free and very good.
It allows for creating folders and I don't know that you will run into a
problem with length, though I haven't written anything that terribly long.
NoteMaster is another very good text editor.  I believe it runs about $4.00,
but there is a light version you can try to see if you like it.
They both sync with DropBox.

Richard