Well, given how few blind people there are, and how few apps we actually buy
compared with sighted people, and considering that this model would require a
complete rewrite and restructuring of the App Store, I seriously doubt it would
happen unless Apple receives a great many requests for such.

The shareware  model of computer software distribution does something like
this. Save for small companies, shareware is not usually used because  it does
not typically make much money because people readily and easily crack the
protection schemes.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288