>From everything I've read 64 bit only makes a difference when your using at or
>above 4gb of ram. The iPhone definitely doesn't have that much so I really
>don't get the point of it.
I've come across more than one article saying that this is just marketing and
won't make a bit of difference in performance.

Mike m
How to be Blind
www.htb2.com
Roundtable podcasts, software reviews, accessibility tutorials, and more!

On Sep 16, 2013, at 12:54 PM, "Alan Paganelli" <alanandsuza...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

> They said in the presentation that they wanted to give the iPhone the power
> of a desktop only in a mobile.  I think it was inevitable.
> -------
>
> Regards,
>
> Alan
>
> Go Chicago Bears in 2013!
>
> Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!! Move
> out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.
>
> Please click on:
> http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
> There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
> the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
> website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>

>>> interesting. The following is the author's reasoning for why Apple added
>>> the
>>> 64bit chip to the new iPhone: for new features to work, Apple absolutely