And the other part of this, which folks often miss when it comes to things
like this with Apple is what plans they might have in the future for a 64-bit
processor.  That is what interests me more than it just being in the latest
iPhones.  It opens a lot of possibilities and directions.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX Mountain Lion and LION