If we as blind people use the finger print reader and it works better
with 64 bit then it's totally relevant to us. As to running a 32 vs 64
bit program they are usually the same. It is dependant on what is on
the computer. So if you installed a 32bit operating system then your
software needs to be 32bit as well.