Hi Michael,

I meant to say that instructions for editing ODS-Framework applies only
to it, therefore only it have to be copied.
The ODS applications like Bookmark, Briefcase etc. except Blog must have
filesystem VAD packages, so if you install let say
ods_bookmark_filesystem.vad, you can edit the Bookmark pages in [web
root]/vad/vsp/[app directory].

Best Regards,
Mitko

--