Jed is correct, when the pump is turned on and everything reaches steady
state, (using his example) the pump is putting in 4 watts of power to the
tubing, the reservoir and the LENR chamber and all these tubes and the LENR
chamber emit 4 watts of thermal power to the ambient at steady state. Then
when the LENR experiment is turned on, any delta T can be attributed to the
LENR device, not the pump (assuming the pump doesn't change speed).

--
Jeff Driscoll
617-290-1998