Jeff,

I could agree entirely with you. I've have some problems with the internal
and external calorimeter time constants that are too short. But let's go on
and assume that what you say is completely right.

Now can you tell me where in the Mizuno's results (excel files and figures)
you see this behaviour? I do not see it, so if you tell me which is the
right curve we can discuss about it.