Jed, if all three gave you the same useless recommendation and you
disagreed and did something else that worked. I would say you had a better
understanding than the experts. I am not very good at medicine. However, I
often knows better about my body than the doctor. Sometimes they are just
plain wrong.

I think the answer to vaccination is less than clear. California has
mandated vaccination and that might be more good than bad. The problem is
that we now make vaccine for illnesses that are less severe and like any
alteration in the body vaccination has risks. It is a danger that the
benefits do not outweigh the risks and because of the political mandate any
evaluation will become impossible / not required. It is not cut and dry.
Instead it is a good example of something the experts has different
opinions about and perhaps there is room for many solutions. It also shows
you that a society with no competition / debate will eventually end up with
stupid and dangerous decisions. California's mandatory vaccination policy
fits big pharma and the politicians and it is easy to enforce. Scientists
are  depending on politicians and big pharma for grants, who is going to
critically examine the vaccination policy and new vaccines?

You have a clear misunderstanding of how well the majority can determine
what is best / correct. That we have a global warming seems undeniable.
That we had a global cold spell in the 17 century or so. None of those
facts is disputed. Also it is my understanding that most people agree that
pollution due to fossil fuel is no good. The connection between global
warming and our burning of fossil fuel is not so undisputed. Regardless it
will require economical and political *wants* and *determination* to make
that shift away from fossil fuel. Many issues are connected with this
change and it will take time as there is no determination or real will.
LENR might help speed up the process.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)