If Industrial Heat says that the reactor doesn't work, then why did they apply for a patent with Rossi's technology?

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2015127263&recNum=1&maxRec=&office=&prevFilter=&sortOption=&queryString=&tab=PCT+Biblio

https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015127263A3?cl=en

Rossi is now saying that they have just applied for another one:

"Today I have been informed that IH has again made another patent using my name as the inventor and my invention, to make a patent assigned to Industrial Heat, without my authorization."

If they are patenting Rossi's intellectual property, which he sold to them in this deal which IH did not finalize, then this would explain why Rossi is suing, instead of just letting it go.

Craig