>>>First, there isnoproofthatIHagreedtoanyERV…

I find this to be an odd thing to believe. The license agreement requires that both Rossi and IH agree to an ERV, and that the ERV will evaluate the device according to criteria which are laid out. If IH never agreed to the ERV, then why wait an entire year to mention it -- and where did they mention this? Everything I've read indicates that they agreed to the test, agreed to the ERV, and decided afterwards, by some other means, that it couldn't be shown to work.

Craig