> On Apr 10, 2016, at 10:33, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> The drama is intense, and IH may be partly to blame for not being proactice.

Yes, indeed. Some of the characters are larger than life. This turn of events
is as interesting as a courtroom drama.

I'm still trying to understand Rossi's calculus. IH can hire the best law firms
in the world to defend them, and can, if they wish, allow the case to take as
long as is needed.  Rossi has hired someone who has only four years of
practice.  I do not see how Rossi could calculate that he will come out ahead
if all of this is simply extortion following upon fraud. I get that he appears
to allow emotion to dictate some decisions, but this scenario is difficult to
fathom.

Eric