-----Original Message-----
From: a.ashfield

Jones.  "In fact, all of the pictures from JM show a pristine box that simply
cannot have been an active boiler – it is too clean. Have you ever seen a
working boiler?"

AA.  It looks like you lack good industrial experience if you have never seen a
clean boiler.  Not to mention the LENR does not involve combustion.  It does
make me wonder - what experience have you ever had?

Jones.  "Please note, I am not accusing anyone of a crime or even a civil tort,
since the evidence does not support that yet"

AA.  But you have repeatedly done just that.  You say Rossi is a swindler and a
fraud.  Also licensed engineer Fabio Penon was "no more
than a glorified mechanic."   Later saying you didn't does not negate that.

Just why you would want to copyright your piece of fiction is a mystery.
Potential customers like ShutRossiDown seem to closed their doors.