From: Craig Haynie

>>>First, there is no proof that IH agreed to any ERV…

> I find this to be an odd thing to believe. The license agreement requires
that both Rossi and IH agree to an ERV, and that the ERV will evaluate the
device according to  criteria which are laid out. If IH never agreed to the
ERV, then why wait an entire year to mention it -- and where did they
mention this?
Rossi alleges they agreed, but for all we know IH can fully document that
they hired their own ERV and Rossi would not let him into the test facility.
You cannot use an allegation in Rossi’s complaint as fact. Wait till you see
IH’s answer.