>From my perspective Rossi’s E-Cat has always demonstrated s positive feed back
>in the form of a positive temperature coefficient  (PTC) similar to the PCT
>that is the heavy baggage of fast fission reactors cooled with liquid metal.

I think the Ni-H resonances (maybe Ni alloy -H resonances) that allow LENR
energy releases are found in the upper tail of Boltzmann spectrum.  Thus, as
temperature increases in a nano Ni lattice so does the intensity of the
critical resonant E and/or M fields.

The same thing happens in Pd-D systems, except the resonant conditions are
different IMHO.

Rossi’s control system acts to quash the necessary resonant field intensity and
thereby the intensity of the LENR reaction.  The nano particles cool at the
surface sufficiently to shut the LENR reaction down completely unless there is
further resonant stimulation supplied from time to time by the control system.
LENR surface reaction may be a key feature allowing the control suggested above.

As in Axil’s style, there you have the secret to the E-Cat.

Bob Cook