From: "Jürg Wyttenbach" <ju...@datamart.ch>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, 28 Nov, 20 At 15:08
Subject: Re: [Vo]:De Hilster on Einstein fallacy
Classically the neutrino was invented as a missing link for the standard model fudge factor math... But neutrinos exist somehow as some interactions can be measured. But all boils down to the question whether neutrinos have a rest mass or not. If not then all the SM fudging is plain nonsense. In real experiments the mass of the neutrino is going down each year. Currently scored at less than 0.1 eV! Still no problem with SR as mass can go to infinite if accelerated to light speed. But effects of 0.1eV are in the error range of background/measurement processes and could also be resonances. The Higgs particle(s) is in fact a simple proton resonance that occurs if the total flux does one more rotation. The original measured Higgs mass can exactly be calculated by the basic SO(4) physics metric applied to the proton! Result: CERN now tries to fudge away the higher easy to derive (4D-)proton mass by changing the measurement. So they get two goals in one: No more two Higgs particles and a lowers mass that needs a bit more work for the SO(4) derivation. In my view reading standard model (SM) papers dealing with mass is a waste of live time. But SM is no longer science its a religion!
J.W.