Maybe this is why they aretrying to discourage use of Ivermectin?!

guardia
Send PM
Status Bronze Member (Offline)
Joined: Jul 26 2009
>From Dr Kory: Ivermectin dosing increase

Interesting, thanks for the summary! Antiviral drug resistance is a thing,
so if we’ve got this virus adapting to ivermectin so quickly, this may be
the reason why governments are trying to control it? Attempting to prevent
the virus from developing resistance too quickly to this and other drugs?
That kind of makes sense. Not that they are going to succeed, but at least
it explains why they are trying to deny access from outside of hospital
settings.

So that would make sense, they want it to remain effective for them.