Jonathan Berry wrote: I have long studied repressed Cancer cures but never knew of Ivermectin.

There are some key dates in Big pharma history.

Until about 1970 everybody got his yearly worm cure. Basically Praziquantel. Praziquantel is a key drug that e.g. fights chlonorchis sinensis also call liver fluke. Most pancreas and bile cancer is caused by this fellow, that you e.g. get if you eat not so well cocked shrimps from far east (e.g. Vietnam). Also watercress is a known source.

More important for the meat eaters are the nymphs of cow, pig tapeworms that can invade any organ in your body. Most brain strokes and also tumors are cause by these nice fellows.

What happened around 1970?? The first chemo cure was introduced and in parallel countries have been ordered to stop distribute Praziquantel. So the main reason for a raising cancer rates is the deprivation of people from live saving drugs. Other deprived drugs(in USA) are as simple Apricot/plum kernels = vitamin K = meracapto cyanide = induces apoptosis of malign cells (still free in Europe)

Other famous anti cancer drugs are methadone (Heroin), Cannabis what in part explains the war against drugs...and not allowing a regular sale...

So big pharma is not about curing you. It's about making money with your intentionally destroyed health.

Regarding Ivermectin: There is a parallel drug called Nitazoxanide that is even more hidden than Ivermectin. Guess why?

You cannot outplay Ivermectin: Why: A virus is dead and thus needs the living cell for replication. So if a drug stop this inside a cell then a virus action cannot unfold.

Uttar Pradesh (and most India) states are successful because the use Ivermectin as a prophylaxis!

J.W.