Horace has it right, but I would like to add a few coins to it if I may?

There are two sides to the issue of what goes on in a cell (two sides that I
care about anyway) one is the side that says that every entering (e-)
becomes involved in a electrochemical reaction in order to reach its exit
point (ionic movement or simple Redox) and be reconverted back to its
original (e-) form. The second side says there is a conventional Ohmic
component within the cell and that under the correct conditions electrons
will flow as if the medium were a simple resistance.

If indeed one believed both to be true, then the number of Coulombs 'IN'
does not dictate gas production. When a person states that voltage has
nothing to do with gas production I wonder how they rationalize the
disconnection between P=V*I in calculating input, (V) of course has
something to do with it. Does not (V) increase (I)? Of course, so the
increased (I) is ignored in the gas calculation then? Granted if you keep
(V) at the thermal neutral point and increase (I) that is great, but few
have obtained this in a large volume cell.

(T) or temperature can to an extent aid production (desired to come from
3.6kJ environmental) first then added either from cell internal or other
means, this is clearly shown in the Faraday equation, yet as I have stated
on vortex in the past as (T) goes up so does the vapor content.

Where this is going is that I firmly believe that Faraday will be modified
or expanded upon in the near future. There are indeed some duplicatable
anomalies reactions that can take place in a common cell when both ionic and
electronic or resistive processes are used and engineered to increase the
effects in the proper ratio. These resistive effects are seen as -R and only
happen in properly pulsed systems and properly designed electrode
configurations. Negative resistance can be experienced at a third electrode
by what I currently believe is some type of electron tunneling that I do not
at this point fully understand. This tunneling current does NOT produce gas
of any type at the third electrode, yet it results in some very interesting
observation in production.