Stiffler wrote..
These resistive effects are seen as -R and only
happen in properly pulsed systems and properly designed electrode
configurations. Negative resistance can be experienced at a third electrode
by what I currently believe is some type of electron tunneling that I do not
at this point fully understand. This tunneling current does NOT produce gas
of any type at the third electrode, yet it results in some very interesting
observation in production.

Howdy Dr.

Now , this is beginning to get interesting. Jones recognized it while studying the 3 battery hookup shown on Utube. I still didn't get it until now. Hmm.. thinking about imposing a vacuum and/or a separate sonic transponder adjustable for resonance frequency studies give me a giddy feeling.

Richard