Richard said:

>Hmm.. thinking about imposing a vacuum and/or a separate sonic transponder
>adjustable for resonance frequency studies give me a giddy feeling.

Richard don't quite follow the resonance part if you are referring to an EC.
I think S. Meyer and his pulsed cell was way to high in frequency and the
work was being done by a sub frequency component.

The cell that I refer to in my work is operating at 71.43hz of all weird
spots to find :-) The frequency is dependant upon distance between
electrodes and the control (third electrode) is placed between the anode and
cathode of the cell. My gut feeling is that the control electrode is acting
on the ions present in the electrolyte between the anode and cathode. A
conversion (in some) way takes place by interaction of this control
electrode and the ions which allow electrons to flow in the control
electrode without gas production. There appears to be what? (an increase of
electrons) or some incomplete guess at my tunneling idea.

Richard I have a 'stupid' formulation that has proved extremely accurate in
the calculation of the added energy obtained from the cell. Yet if I publish
it here I will never hear the end of it due to its apparent non-sense
nature.

But what the heck, maybe at the 'Dime Box' after a few pickled eggs and a
few brew, something funny might help 'clear the air'.

Eg = (Vs * Is) - (( Is * Na * ec ) / f)

Eg - energy gain
Vs - source or supply voltage
Is - supply current (amps)
Na -Avogadro's number
ec - Electron charge
f - pulse freq. 50% duty cycle

This equation falls apart as (f) increases because it requires a closer
spacing between the electrodes, which reduces the effect.

Like I say I don't have the answers, idea's that could be totaly wrong.

At least Jones has his faux-n explained much better than what I have.

Tip one for me....