It gets more interesting by the day, does it not?

So lets see, If I place a picture of the readings on my TriField meter and
my Ham RF field strength meter what a large can of worms that will open up.

May I guess?

You have it positioned in a dead spot of the lab, doe a test over every
square foot.
You do not have the gain of the meter turned high enough.
Maybe your meter does not respond to the frequency doing it.

In truth the reason I am no longer participation on the thread is it is in
my view pointless.

I listed the conditions of the lab location to be open an honest. But it
appears that was a huge mistake. Have we digressed to dishonest and partial
disclosure 'Is In' and 'Honesty' is out.

I wish to thank Jones for at least being objective, but are some of you
running in loops?

I do not belong here (on this group) and maybe there is no other either, but
I think in the interest of experiment it is worthwhile going down that road.

Thank you all....